Friday, June 10, 2005

Tv Gets Up My Nose

So I stayed up, right?
Watched Stargate Atlantis cuz deep down inside I have a sneaking suspicion I'm a geek. That was ok...
Looking forward in my weary head to that old 80s series "tour Of Duty'. Which programme spookily started being shown about 2 weeks after I said to the The Gurl 'Ya know what I wish they would put on?It has never been repeated here (in Australia)? T.O.D. (obviously I didn't initialise it or she would have given me that slightly puzzled 'I KNOW you're dribbling shit but I'ma nod n smile like I understand' look)!!

Two weeks later guess what is on TV again? Which leads me to 'Mongooses' Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory' (another blog sometime soon).

So anyhoooo... Every thursday I wait until 2330 hrs to watch TOD. Cept LAST night they put an 'encore' showing of 'Last Man Standing' on.
Now I watched LMS on the Monday it premiered at 22130hrs. I wonder why the HELL they think if someone couldnt be ARSED waiting up until 10:30 at night to watch it on Monday they would sit up til 11:30 to watch it on THURSDAY with only a 15 second 'coming up next' advert 5 minutes before?

Did anyone even KNOW it was on before that advert?
Was it worth pissing off everyone who stayed up to watch TOD??

If they hadda advertised it a couple of times EARLIER in the evening maybe Ida gone to bed at 11:30 not so cranky.



I need a life

I know

I think I need a game of squash.

No comments: