Thursday, June 23, 2005

people who tinker with ya pipes

sit down all you people with rude minds

Im talking about plumbers.
We just had our 2 (two - count em) blocked toilets unblocked. Led me to wonder what sort of woman marries a plumber?

I mean he was a nice bloke, talkative, n seemed reasonably intelligent (bearing in mind he IS Australian and male *panders to the chicks stereotyping*).

But what woman could let a bloke whos hands have been elbow deep in shit fer 10 hours a day even THINK about touching her? It struck me that even if you supervised him showering n washing n scrubbing it would STILL make ya skin crawl wouldnt it?

OR would their no doubt impressive incomes compensate?

What drives a man to crawl round in other peoples shit all day?
I get the one who installs new piping in housing developments - I mean derr youre not fiddling in poo all day are you. Its just like playing with your Meccano set when a kid. Cept you get to drive a Ute n carry real tools *ugh ugh ugh*

Dont get me wrong I appreciate his timely arrival (we had just returned from a Maccas run to use their 'facilities') n his work seems to have had the desired effect but I reckon socially his only nights out would be with other plumbers.

And a curse unto the 5th generation to the idiots who lived here b4 who stuffed crap down the inside toilet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If your plumber is James Denton I suppose you would be able to get past that. Also men will screw sheep, and stick their units in other mens butts so I suppose for some men the whole how I feel about shit issue is complex. As far as the women are concerned, as long as they don't see it, don't smell it, and don't deal with it then who cares? Money spends just as well no matter how you earn it.

Mongooser said...

Well firstly I don't know who James Denton is.
Secondly I wasn't discussing the 1.5% of the male population who prefer other men.

I remember when I cleaned carpets for a dollar my exwife didnt like even hugging me n that was just from dirty water. Or maybe it was just she didnt like hugging me.

Hmmm