Saturday, June 18, 2005

a snip off the ole scissorblog

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They exist!!!
Curses CURSES CURSES!!!!
'good scissors'

So my folks came up to visit yesterday eh.
So mum wanted to go see this whachamacallit shop... gifts n expensive crap n 'wares' (no not illegal software etc stuff made outa pottery youd be disappointed if Kassis' K came home from school with having made it in craft).

So I'm wandering about listlessly (I think that involves flopping creatively from side to side in an attempt to subtley convey exactly how bored you really are)when I saw them...

The rack of what women would undoubtedly, with no hesitation, call 'good scissors'.
$24 for NAIL scissors? You know.. those annoying litle ones MEN can't seem to get their big clumsy fingers through even if sex is on offer. I daringly asked if they were titanium plated with 36 carat gold.

Anyway I was appalled.
N apetered.
Can't buy a f*** can opener that works for more than a week n doesn't make left handers feel totally spastic. Noooooo. Can buy $24 nail scissors. With ease.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(smiling smugly)