Monday, June 27, 2005

I know I watch tOO much TV

But someone at channel ten (home of Dont bother I mean Big Brother) needs to learn that scheduling means stuff runs on time etc.

Not Like Don't Bother.
Yes indeedy it went 35 minutes over time last night
Prats
Its the same every damned day with that shite.
Its boring
Its beyond juvenile
Its on every day. LEAVE US ALONE.
Christ dont you lot GET that theres more than the 14 to stupidarse 20yo demographic?
Nice to see channel ten capering to the blithering idiot section of the community i suppose. But I thought thats what Play school was for.

It isnt even like the people in the house are interesting.
No
they are dead set boring as watching paint dry. There has been FIVE series now n each has been the same. I have to suffer the adverts for it n they are enough to curdle my cheese with boredom.
It is a concept that , like The Weakest Link, has had its time n should be put out to pasture.

If you like the show DONT bother commenting See the title of the blog as in this case it is my position.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm deadset amazed...in all that rant not a single thing about "Only in Queensland" similar words to that effect. Could you be mellowing in your dotage?

Mongooser said...

not everything about Qld is crap.
Just their footy team.

GO BLUES