Monday, June 27, 2005

guilty as charged yhonour

heh

admission time in the house of mongoose.

About hummmmm *counts on his fingers* damn... 15 years ago I was a student at a university in a country town in Australia... My closest known associate (KA) n I stayed in a residential college (for the North Americans thats like a frat house without the stupid bullshit - the uni is where you learn the college is where you stay, n they are generally open to both sexes).

THere was a blind guy staying down the hall from KA. Not only was he blind he was a generic arsehole with legs.

N we didnt really think he was blind ( i mean... shit in one eye sure it was glass fer godsake).
so KA devised a little experiment...
We opened the curtains in his room n turned on the lights while he was in the showers (group showers down the hall).

heh
heh
heh

then we retired to the laundry room opposite his room to wait.
First thing he did was turn off the light n then close the curtains.

Suspicious eh

Next day another kown associate (AKA) who being tasked with guiding said person to his lectures, tried walking him into a tree. One neat sidestep later...

We thought we had proof enough.

Damn uni was fun... buggered if i remember ANYTHING I was supposed to have learnt.
Hey KA I know yer gonna read this ...

What were we actually studying again? N why the hell was it so important that the Persians had no horses at Marathon? SHit thats right ancient history...
THATS what we were doing. Its all not coming back to me again.

Stupid uni
Met the exwife there too didnt I. Curses curses.

heh

Oh oh I remember what I learnt

You cant drink 3 bottles of an admittedly excellent red then expect to perform well on the cricket pitch with bat in hand the next morning. YOU also forget important shit like the ball protector (you DONT forget it twice though).

I learnt also that 13 blokes (first 11 n 2 reserves) can catch cricket balls like DEMONS anytime except when a young lass with big tits is wandering by. Then we look like the least coordinated idiots on the planet. Hard to watch the ball while watching the bouncing .... nm

I learnt that radio stations ARE a load of fun. I learnt exactly What a certain young lady ringing up to request 'The Combine Harvester Song' meant for her social life. Crucial crucial stuff.

Heh

Yeah

There ya go KA you know who you are

N Rocky?

mate...Youre STILL a very unattractive man.

1 comment:

Mongooser said...

nor do I
I seem to recall it was important for some reason however.

Puzzling is it not.