Tuesday, September 27, 2005

so who cares eh

i hate men who think the measure of their worth is how big their wallet is.

I hate women who only measure their worth by how big their husbands' wallet is.

I hate cats. Don't bother entering into a discussion ok. I hate cats. They stink. They kill native birds with a persistence I would admire if it was applied to pigeons n starlings. They think my house is a toilet. They will find out my house is a death zone once i get my slug gun from mum's place. the cat that shares room with us only shows me affection cuz he KNOWS I am allergic. bastard. If i wanted my curtains n lounge ripped I can do it MYSELF with a knife thank you very much. They kill native birds. They sneak around like we are too stupid to see them. They kill natice birds. They have to have litter trays. Christ on a crutch they stink. Did I mention they kill native birds? I shot the last one I saw hunting a poor bloody defenceless possum. No cat ever knew its father. Theyre all bastards in other words.

I hate drunk drivers n their whiney pissweak fucking excuses.
It is real simple fuckwit... LEAVE the car at home. It isnt rocket science n its obvious youre no fuggin genius. Should have to wear a big hat with 'ima fucking stupid moron drunk driver I MAY indeed try to kill you n yours on the road today'

I hate women who cheat then whine about men who cheat. Hypocritical moles. What goes around comes around.

I hate pepsi.

I hate stupid tv ads that basically TELL you they think youre a bloody idiot.

I hate the bloody idiots who buy products sold to them by people who call them bloody idiots to their faces. weird.

I hate people who push in front of me in a line or at the shops.

I hate the shop staff who SERVE those rude arrogant people. If they serve more than one person who pushes in I go see management n tell them I am never spending money in their store ever again n why.

I hate actors n actresses who think that because they play dress up they have the right to tell me what I should or shouldnt think. News flash. You NEVER grew up you still play dress up. Piss off out of my face. The better Roman emperors had the right idea - they executed actors that shit them.

I hate the brain dead 'Holden/Ford' crap my countrymen indulge in. They are both heaps of shite so GET over it. I especially hate the dickhead who tell ME how good whichever one they like is when the only car theyve ever driven is a 1980 XD falcon with fucked shocks n the balljoints worn out. This vast pool of automotive experience allows them to think I nknow fuck all cuz Ive driven about 300 different cars in my life, just cuz I CHOOSE to drive a Peugeot for much better reasons they they drive whatever they drive.

I hate being fat.

I hate the fact that it doesnt seem to matter what I do I'm still fat.

I hate having asthma.

I hate having to take drugs for back pain, uric acid and asthma.

I hate having a shit knee.

I love having one good knee

I love having meds i can take for asthma insteada dying.
I love having meds that stop my getting kidney stones (finally after 20 years they cure me).

I love my blue heeler billy. He is the best dog a bloke could have.

I love living where the air is clean n the water drinkable without all the shit they add in the city.

I love my car cuz the seats are like armchairs n the suspension is supple n smooth even though the shocks need changing, n it goes exactly where its pointed.

I love the feel of a squash ball coming off the strings of my racket dead centre.

I love that the gurl takes her meds n stays calm.

i love the sound of a kookaburra laughing its head off.

I love seeing galahs feeding on the side of the road.

I love wombats. Theyre the coolest creatures on the planet i reckon.

I love thunderstorms.

I love the sound of a steak sizzling on the hotplate. I love the smell of a steak sizzling on a hotplate.

I am looking forward to the warmer weather so I can go gold fossicking withthe gurl n get my legs wet traipsing round the countryside.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey we're twins. I also hate being fat, and love galahs. The first time I saw one, I thought it was too beautiful to be real.

Mongooser said...

I have had 2 galahs as sorta pets. Both rescued after having a broken wing (exwife was a vet nurse..which is where i got my blue heeler too - he was gonna get the needle at 6 weeks cuz he was deaf n i said NO YA F*** NOT!!!!)

I am lucky that i live in a place where galahs are everywhere all the time. I used to feed them on the verandah at my old place. It isnt really practical here. Too many bastards i mean cats around for starters. Ima thin that rank out soonish though.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Hey Mongooser...:)

I feel like an idiot...I'm going to have to google "galahs" to see what they look like.

P.S. - I'm not one for cats either...I'm much more a dog PQ.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...

Aw come on Goosey...tell us how you really feel lol

Nice ranting post. Hope you're feeling relieved of some stress after knocking that one out on the keyboard lol

Mongooser said...

nice pic Bethsta
of course I luv ya without you n kassi i wouldnt know which way was up mosta the time!

Mongooser said...

bah I just thought!
If it wasnt for rocky I wouldnt need to KNOW which way was up all the time. Bloody drunkard! Corrupter of old blokes with arthritic joints n pissweak eyesight.