Tuesday, September 13, 2005

So The Bloody Poms Have FINALLY Done It (and whatever else I can think of)

Well It only took from 1989 to now thats what? 16 years?
They finally got The Ashes back poor dears.
What it means is any bloody whinging pom I have to talk to until we slap them down again will be insufferable. Even my pommy mate.
It wont matter they struggled even to beat what amounted to a 3 man team (the other 8 were f*** near useless).
It wont matter to them that we near bloody WON the two tests THEY won. None of it will matter. They will piss on about the closest series in years n years etc n how finally England has a team to be proud of etc etc. Still nearly got run down by possibly the worst performing Australian cricket team since about 1984 (our lot were SHOCKING back then). Well good on them. Hope they choke.

HEH

I played squash last night (comp). Won 3/0. It is a strange fact but true that every ttime I play on court 3 i can SEE my legs (ergo i know they are present n accounted for) but I cant FEEL them. Weirdest thing. I can feel my feet - theyre the leaden lumps down at ground / floor level. I feel tired even before the game starts even though mentally I feel fine. As I say its only EVER court 3 that produces this effect -like the air is different or theres magnets under the floor whatever. I won anyway. Girl I played was a fair whippet too (I dont mean shes a dog - I mean she was/is FAST). Luckily I was striking the ball rather nicely last night which is good cuz I have to play the bloke who brained me last week THIS wednesday again (I substitute on wednesday cuz I hurt my hand a while back n etc etc nm). As I played liike SHITE last week I'm hoping for a touch of the ole revenge.

Since our last time togethers reader Ive been:

Punched in the face for asking a bloke to slow down in a supermarket parking lot. Cops got him I think. Bastard. Ya know society is in trouble when people like that are wandering about belting people for making reasonable requests. So for a few days I didnt feel like typing shit.
spent 12 hours in a car with my dad rescuing his trailer which had lost a wheel bloody MILES from anywhere. This also involved laying on the side of what is maybe Australias' busiest highway buggerising about with the trailer. So nothing typed that day or the next (I slept most of the next day).



Been to my nannas' 80th birthday. which also involved heaps of driving. Same deal that took basically 3 days over the weekend (I had to go the folks' place the night b4 n then crash there that night too b4 coming home day 3)

Hah my dog LOVES going to mums place. Wonder why
could it be an actual KENNEL to sleep in (yes they have a guest kennel for my dog and my sisters dog). Could it be the copious dog treats mum hands out? Could it be mum lets him inside cuz HER dog is allowed inside? He isnt allowed inside at home n he knows it. Could it be the air conditioning ? I know when we got home sunday afternoon he flat out didnt want to get out of the car. No wanted to go back to mums didnt he. Sat there looking at me with those big brown doggy eyes (where DO they learn that?)then the little whimper n longing gaze east towards Windsor. Then once he is out the sad hang dog look while he lays on the doggy bed mum bought cuz 'the poor thing has to lay on *4 layers of carpet/a foam pad/3 blankets* he needs a bed' He still isnt talking to me. Barely brings me his Kong Toy to throw for him. Sook. Sposed to be a blue heeler. Toughest dog on the planet. This is the dog that used to sleep in the snow at Oberon. I mean we would find him asleep covered in snow. Just a lump in the snow. Now has to have a bloody BED. The shame the shame.

The gurl has been away at her parents for almost 2 weeks now (that is what soaked up blogging time the weekend b4 - they came up on the friday to get her n left sunday).
God its boring being alone without work etc. Just gym squash gym squash. Oh wait... pretty girls at both hehehehehehehehe woohoo pity Ima fat ugly old creep eh.

seeyas soon eh

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only you were a fat ugly old charmer ...

Lisa said...

Oh I reckon you've got a little bit of charm in ya, even if you are Australian lol

cracked me up about your dog. They know when they're onto a good thing lol

Someone punched you in the face? Sheesh, the cheek of it (haha, good pun no? lol)

BTW, my map is on the sidebar on my blog...it's the little flashing button thing that says "pin my guestmap" lol

And I quite enjoyed reading about your heavy footed squash...so don't tell me what I'd be bored reading alright?!

Kassi said...

LMAO ... looks like Lisa has you pegged there goosey ... possibly the the stroppiest chick (next to me) you'll meet huh ?

Mongooser said...

EVEN IF?!!??? strike a light

I spose we are an uncultured lot compared to you bloody New Zealanders.
NZ home of the velcro fronted gumboot. Theres culcha for ya.

N Kassi darling i live with a woma with schizophrenia. You want stroppy? pfft you dont even get into the top 3 hun. I think living with you would be a dream cuz youre sensible n rational. I had a gf once b4 who was bloody stroppy too I'm totally inured to it.

I laugh at your so called stroppiness.
Heh
n h8s mebbe ima charmer too