Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Paranoia ... or ...Sharynn wheres my *insert missing item here*???

That was a total Black Sabbath reference btw in case you lot missed it.
Well, And Ozzie Osbourne.

You'll no doubt have noticed, loyal reader, I have the odd little grievance with advertising here n there.

Now a bloke wouldnt wanna be paranoid but...

Ive had a whinge about Carlton draught beer adverts telling us their customers are sad unreliable morons.
Their advert changed about a week after that blog to one showign their customers as intelligent engaging people. Interesting.

Hyundais monster advert... gone the week i posted on it.

2 days after commenting to the gurl that i cant stand the voice over guys voice in the macdonalds advert it is replaced by a nice sounding womans' voice.

Sitting watching the football n I'll say something TOTALLY obtuse about something n 3 minutes later the commentators say the exact same thing.

The last mentioned happens ALL the time.

I think theres a bug in my head or in some item of clothing etc, praps one iof my squash rackets.
I know youre listening
you bastards
when you change the damned adverts the Least you could do is leave a note in the message section of my blog saying 'hey we never thought of it thqat way thanks'
AND BLOODY PAY ME for the consult ya bastards
And next advert run it past me for a modest fee ya dopes.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oooo, that's rather twilight zonish don't you think?

Maybe you've got incredible powers that you're not aware of yet. Could be kinda cool to play with those...when you're done playing, can I've a turn? lol

Mongooser said...

ahh Lisa you can play with it all you want darlin.

n rock-ape it isn't so much that I predict them but that if i think 'hmmm wonder what bloody rocky is up to?' you call within the next 48 hours. Spooky shite mate.It isnt working so much now cuz we are conversing via this medium but i think it still holds good cuz I was cursing your name roundly yesterday. Dont remember why.

Lisa said...

How about a new post? I'm getting bored coming in here to find nothin' new to read ya slacker!

Oh, and how about coming back to my site for a minute and pinning my map. I've only one one person stuck on Aussie. lol