Wednesday, August 17, 2005

chlorine sucks

we have been doing aqua aerobics this past couple of weeks at the new pool at our gym n frankly they use far too much chlorine dont they eh

bloody hell it dries out your skin
I know now why I thought I had skin allergies for most of my life. It was the stupid chlorine in the stupid pools i was swimming in all the time (I used to be a pretty fair swimmer). Since I stopped swimming I havent had the itches. Now I am swimming again i have the itches again :/ oh misery
N b4 you lot laugh at the sad guy doing aqua aerobics think about it im the only bloke in a class generally averaging 6 or 7 all wearing swimsuits. Now sure - a couple are oldies, but theres ALWAYS at least one good perv. So suffer in ya jocks
Have you ever noticed the vacuous looks new mothers have?
*tap tap* anything going on there?
thatll get something going

heh

Did you know muscle weighs 2.5 times the same amount of fat?
No wonder I'm struggling to lose weight the muscle is slowing me down
hah
I leg pressed 240 kilograms today. multiply by 2.2 for the North americans
I felt pretty good about that in case you were wondering. Had some young blokes having a laugh while they watched me putting the weight on. They stopped laughing heh.
*scratch*
bugger

petrol at $1.25 per litre yay
when the revolution comes ima stand some commodities traders against a wall methinks.
You have to ask about stockmarket manipulation sometimes eh. the only people doing any good out of it are stock brokers n oil companies. fuck em i say.
I reckon too if you own stock in the damn company n it goes tits up YOU are the one who should friggin put your hands in your pockets not the poor bloody tax payer. YOU own it YOU cough up. Happy enough to take the dividends when they come arent you?
There'd be a set of rules about how long before you could offload too -stop the quick in n out profit takers. bastards.

Roll on monday when I get to do my duty as a citizen n hopefully be enrolled in a jury in a criminal case *fingers crossed, legs crossed etc* Ive wanted t be on ajury since i was old enough to understand what it meant. Seems like the sorta thing they should ask you when you enroll to vote. Then wade through the yes responses.

I just emailed Milford Walpoff again. Ifg ya dont know who he is I'm not devoting time to explaining. I dont need the bloody born again illogicals reaming me out with their 2000 year old clap trap.
Hope he answers.

Hope Ive upset a few people

hope I stop itching soon

2 comments:

Kassi said...

Who's Milford Walpoff ?

Mongooser said...

see email my trans tasman friend