Thursday, September 22, 2005

odds n sods

Played squash again last night
Two matches.
Lost the first in 4 what a surprise. Had that 'don't feel like being here, feel like I'm playing shite' feeling the entire time. I put it down to dropping a starter motor on my foot Monday and the fact I HATE point a rally scoring. Bit of a traditionalist me eh.
Then went to bathurst squash for the main comp (for me the main comp) expecting more of the same but totally surprised myself by playing rather well indeed. Weird shit form.

I would like to meet the brain dead, cranially challenged fuckstick that first thought it is a brilliant idea to put herbaceous border type vegetation in the middle of a bloody round-about. Yeah. What a move. Let's make it so NOONE can see whatthefuck is coming EVER. It is playing Russian roulette with cars. Sheer lunacy.

I'd also like to know who the grey cardigan wearing, balding, still-lives-with-mother, catches a bus to work cuz cars are so environmentally damaging (ever FOLLOWED a bus idiot?) who thought clear indicator lenses are a fantastic idea.
They ARE indeed if you work in the repair industry. It is the front indicators in particular that shit me. Can't tell if theyre on. Can't tell if theyre off. Dunno what the guy/gal is gonna do. Start to pull out n suddenly there is a flashing light n a bloke with that ' ive GOT my indicator ON dickhead' look. Yeah but when it is the same colour as your HEADLIGHT I can't really bloody TELL can I?? What EVER was wrong wit good old orange lenses? You know? The ones you can actually SEE the indicator flashing? You can clearly (heh) differentiate between headlight and indicator. Sounds too i dunno.. SAFE to me. Funny though, I never almost get cleaned up by anyone driving a car with the old stylee indicators. And I can hear that bloody kiwi accent in Dunedin purring 'ut's prubublee cuz yu dunt luuk' no kassi darling - Ive even had to resort to asking the gurl if she thinks an indicator is on or not. She actually agrees with me they are impossible to see. Sensible girl that.

hmmm there was something else wot shit me off while driving yesterday...
no.. wasnt the marked lack of sexy young things waving n offering sexual favours (though i confess that is a problem).
wasnt the dwindling number of genuine Peugeot owners around to wave to while driving (the new breed are just dickhead BMW drivers without the wallet that stretches that far - they barely know they are driving the 2nd oldest breed of car on the planet..idiots)
hell it wasnt even the number of dickheadidai (sudden Homeric urge brought about by looking at all the copies of the Iliad Ive rescued from opshops) who charge up the gutter lane at warp 6 AS the lights go red THEN swerve across in front of me to the right turn lane while slamming the brakes on. Like ... what was wrong with slowing down a hundred metres back on the amber light n changing lanes BEHIND me (seeing there was NOONE FUCKING ELSE ON THE FUCKING ROAD)?? hmm? in such a tearing hurry to stop at a red light? Forgot where you were going dear? Forgot 'gee i have to turn right at these lights I'll take the GUTTER lane' (for north american viewers transpose left for right) Makes perfect sense to me if you assume the driver is a total fucking suicidal moron.
But even that egregious assault on my calm state of mind is not what shit me.
Ive done trucks running red lights (restrain me someone).
Not even idiots who wait until the light is almost red before pulling away thus preventing ANYONE else from getting through the intersection (though I think that should be a tyre slashing key down the flanks offence).
hmmm
I think I'm most miffed by the lack of nubile young things offering sexual favours actually. yes yes thats it. Girls I'm not getting any younger ok. You need to act now to avoid disapointment. Stocks ARE limited. I dont even require payment. Though feeding n the occasional back rub would be nice.

damn my foot hurts :/

lesson there younguns
DONT drop starter motors anywhere near your poor precious foot. stupid thing *kicks painful foot with nonpainful foot*






ok that was stupid

Hah my doctor is so sweet
she rang on friday rather concerned with my 'abnormal liver test results' this in what has to be the sweetest voice you will EVER hear on a telephone line. I love litening to her. So I book in n toddle off yesterday to check my abnormal liver test results. Then spent 20 minutes explaining how it was actually a wonderful result given two years ago the number under discussion was 304 where the normal range was 25 - 80 and it is now 118 down from the May test at 126 (I dont understand what the numbers test just that 304 bad craig bad! 118 is a wonderful improvement). See she wasnt my doctor when this bloody liver problem started. Ive had a few but it seemed they were all on a 6 month rotation or some such so one day I got the shits n said to the delightful girl who runs the receptionists 'look get me in with one of the permanent docs, female preferably cuz the gurl will wanna see her too n I think maybe she would be more comfortable with a female doc' n voila it was done. So after 30 minutes or so it was 'well keep doing what youre doing it seems to be working'
eat pizza? maccas? no seriously.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

OMG, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT DAMN SPAM BOT! sheesh

sorry, just had to comment on here, so you knew at least one comment was from a real person. lol

I'm enjoying the way you right, you crack me up lol

Kassi said...

Hey goosey ... looks like the bots have found where you live !!!

FYI ... you can delete their comments as the blog owner by using the little rubbish bin at the bottom of their "comment"

And it's good to have you back in full rant !!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I've got a roulette strategy website with some original articles related to roulette rule and strategy that your visitors may find interesting - here's an extract of an article:

Cheating at Roulette - Can you do it?
If you are searching on the net, you will find many authors who claim "cheating at roulette" is possible and by doing it you can win consistent profits ...

roulette rule and strategy


Thanks