Monday, July 18, 2005

misery loves company mostly

oh the pain the pain...

Yes my 3 regular readers I am suffering ;(
Divided between colic (? spelling - I dont have kids) and what may turn out to be ANOTHER @#$^^%^#$%^#$^$@%^&)((*)_ kidney stone (349 in the series collect them ALL!! yes I'm tired of my kidneys being used as a parking spot for stones).

I think it may be a stone or 5 cuz ive been passing blood for a week. No I havent been in any fights, though I came real close to teaching a teenaged punk a lesson from the fist for hassling an old bloke - to the point of actually having my fist cocked ready to flog before TP realised 40yo male weighing 110kg was a bit more than he -17yo male weighing mebbe 70kg - could handle. It was kinda enjoyable seeing the 'shit he isnt getting all middleaged n scared' look going across said punks' face. His beady lil punkarse eyes kinda locked on the left fist of education n you could see him thinking thinking thinking (I never said he was smart) then he turned tail. Pity. I coulda used the fistic release. Made me wanna rush out n form a middleaged vigilante group. Glad it didnt happen today ida had to hobble away as fast as i could. knowing my luck though it woulda been ME arrrested even though there were about a million witnesses to the 4 of them harrassing an old digger (Digger: generic name for Aussie n Kiwi ex servicemen WW2 etc).

the little 'ting ting ting' sound when having a pee is a dead giveaway too. Weird feeling passing a stone. Ive been somewhat lucky (pfft lucky) in the past with stones as theyve generally passed before they got too big n hadda be operated/lasered/soniced. You can feel this moving blockage travelling down the tubing then a flicking sensation as it exits. Then oh god bliss forget orgasm for a while just being able to pee is heaven. The lil buggers block the urinary tract enough to make you wanna die but not enough to stop something coming out. dribble.... curse...dribble...curse....TING WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr praise whichever deity you feel like sacrificing to this week. hmmm.. Athena this week i think. Ima have to look up the ritual i spose.

yeah yeah whinge time *sniff* And I'm out of celebrex so my lower back n right knee are feeling particularly stroppy n unruly today. Shoot me (sit DOWN Rocky I wasnt serious) So I'm totally dosed up on codeine now. Hasnt worked. *mutter mutter*
No wonder babies cry like demons when they have colic. Yes this is my first time n it SUCKS.

So I gave my victim another flogging on Wednesday night. Thats competition night btw. He has been getting the better of me for the last 2 weeks during practice games (when I get blood in the urine I suffer from a loss of fine motor control - I can drive a car but not a keyboard, have trouble hitting a squash ball quite where I want it to go). Heh.. I keep telling him comp is different. Thanks fer coming mate 27/8 pow. Mind you he is pretty good for a bloke only started playing 3 years ago. If i catch the guy who recently (and for FREE damnit) taught him to play kill shots, drop shots n how to serve properly (me) ima give him a fist of education. Yes... I have to give myself an uppercut. It's (kassi) gone from being a pleasant couple of hours practicing with another bloke doing the running to actual work now. summonabitch. now i'm going to HAVE to get fit n lose this michelin. Lucky Ive been hittign the gym lately.

I'm trying to reach the weight I was when I was 22-23. I was pretty damned fit then.
bah probably hopeless. Yeah yeah I know
if ya want cheerful today go read kassis or APs blogs. I'm miserable today.
*sigh*

No comments: