Friday, July 22, 2005

glad I dont live in US of A

I'm glad I dont live in the US of A
Why?
Not cuz sometimes theyre loud, bullying, narrow minded rude flag waving mondo overconsumers of precious world resources.

No

Cuz its easy to get guns
dead (heh) easy.

Ida mebbe shot a few people today at the mall. M remember I WAS a postman once...
(ominous silence)

I have to give the sweet perty young redheaded thing in the school uniform a couple of credits.

She was young,.... sweet to look at n redheaded... these are valuable traits fer old farts like me. She also walked slower than the precession of the equinoxes. Somehow she n her taller, blonder, curvier hipped schoolfriend managed to TOTALLY BLOCK a 30 feet wide walkway. We only wanted t owalk at the pace of the old lady with the ZIMMER frame next to us but nooo. Shit the old lady was trying to blow past them too.
You have to remember I am with someone with schizophrenia.
Schoolbrats everywhere... none watching where they are going.. urge to kill rising rising rising... no beer and no TV make homer go crazy... the noise of their inane chattering
the noise from their brainless gormless mobile phone ringtones ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2 comments:

Kassi said...

My favourite part about the good ole U S of A (apart from leaving) was the little form they ask you to fill in at the border, where they ask cute questions like "Are you a terrorist ?" ... "Are you a drug trafficker ?"

Do you get points for honesty ?

Mongooser said...

am I a smart arse Aussie?
yes
Am I here to root senseless a fine example of US womanhood?
yes
Am I gonna laugh at the dopey stuff they do?
yes
hehehehehehehe

it was pretty funny eh Kassi
are you a terrorist indeed
wonder if anyone has answered 'yes I am with Islamic Jihad we are gonna SO fuck you guys up' then wondered why they were arrested?