Friday, July 29, 2005

lordy lordy its been an ok week

well Its been a week since I had anything to say or rather the time to say it.
I'm now on Zylaprim for the rest of my natural life to stop the ole kidney stones. Yep I'd rather take a tablet a day than piss submunitions. Found out EVERYTHING I like to eat is bad for uric acid production eh. N no I rarely eat candy or chocolate or biscuits etc. My only REAL poison is coke and the occasional ice cream binge.

Been walking 6-7 kilometres a day at the gym too. Got home yesterday bouncing off the walls I felt so good. Talk about your natural high.

Today I tried a class at the gym called Body Balance'. A mix of Tai Chi, yoga n pilates. Bugger me I'm sore. The gurl who took the class i am gonna call 'bendy' from now on - DAMN she flexible! I thought she was just skinny ya know. But she has muscle EVERYWHERE. Damn I felt clumsy. It was all good though. Had fun cept when I fell over n shit. Balance? What Balance?
They keep hawking us to bring our friends at the gym. What they dont realise is we all LOVE it there exactly because its not insanely crowded. You can get most equipment somewhere near when you want to use it. Us fatties dont feel intimidated by muscle heads cuz there arent any. Its good. Gym for real people.


Stupid advert of the week:

Would you buy a car if you knew you might be eaten when you got where you are going in it?

Yeah ... good one...
Hyundai you should THINK about your adverts.
I will NEVER buy a 4WD that can take me so far into the bush I get EATEN by some big ugly mythical looking thing. Who wants their first trip in the 4WD to be their last?
Yeah it is a good line 'you'll be amazed by what can happen' but I seriously would have ended the advert with happy smiling families or getting laid in a tent or body surfing with dophins or some such - not chow time fer dopey looking enormous bipedal car eating creatures. Cashing in on JJR Tolkien is all well n good but give it some relevance.

Question... Now we part own an oil producing country how come petrol is not getting cheaper? Americans you can sit down you have NO concept of expensive petrol. Yeah yeah I know i know compared to Europe Australia is pretty cheap too. (fer the no sense of humour ragheads of the world well first *kiss my fat white arse ya puss sucking madpricks* n second its a JOKE)

Question... Is it totally nerdy reading 'Representational Government in Greek and Rome History' while using the exercise bike or tradmill at the gym?? Or does that rather rate as 'dorky' ?

No comments: