Saturday, May 06, 2006

so Blofels do you expect me to talk? No Mr Bond expect you to DIE

Or what the Australian Rugby League team said to the New Zealand team while running on last night.
What was that? yes 50 -12 that WAS the score. That shoullld shut the friggin kiwis up claiming theyre the best in the world for a bit. I mean yes yes yes your lot beat us once in a while *yawn* but it think the respective standings are like 200 - 5 to us for n agin so where you get off thinking youre the best is something of a mystery.

Like those knobhead south africans claiming to be the world champions at test cricket when (read it slowly) since theyve been readmitted to test cricket they HAVE NEVER BEATEN us in a test series. NEVER. Suck on it. I think our lot shut you the HELL up IN SA recently didnt we? yeah. 3 nil wasnt it? yeah. A win here n there dont make you number one. Just like beating ME at squash when I'm doped to the eyeballs on codeine, have 3 teeth screaming for mercy, a broken rib, kidney stones and torn calf muscles is no reason to act like yer shit dont stink every time I say gday to ya (you know who you are though youll likely never read this lol). Hell... I reckon I could near beat Geoff Hunt meself if he had that list of afflictions!

My regular reader (love joo to def Lisa bebe) will note Ive changed the name slightly.
I came to the conclusion that telling people I didnt give a crap what they thought may not be encouraging them to leave comments. Ok ok Im a little slow sometimes.

Watching adverts for that stupid show 'Lost' I am STILL waiting for them to start looking like they have been stuck on an Island for the better part of 6 months now. The fat guy is STILL fat. Go figure. Mebbe diets DONT work. Noone seems to be coming down with any illnesses from vitamin deficiencies, noone seems to have the infected cuts n scratches etc youd expect. Heck they look like fit well fed people in tatty clothing. Oh right...

Dont Bother 6 has started again. Louder, stupider and more often than even before (I know I know hard to believe eh). So theres chennel 10 gone for a while. Thank GOOOD they dont put that horrid Australian Idol on at the same time - I dont think I could stand two dogs or tugs off or whatever the HELL his name is AND the two twittering morons form Idol as well (I am of course talking in advert form only as I refuse to WATCH them) thank god for the Simpsons and Futurama. Theyre the only decent things on 10 at the moment.

We washed the dog yesterday. DAMN she gets dirty considering shes an inside mutt! Half the dog disappeared down the plughole (no there was no evil cat flushing the dog away as per 'Meet The Fockers' it was all dirt).
dogs are funny as hell when it comes to bath time eh? They HATE HATE HATE water n soap with a passion. Once it is over n done with however they tear arse about flat out having the time of their lives they feel that good. Youd think theyd associate 'bath' with WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Im clean Im mean Im a fast doggy machine!!!!!!!!!!!!. My blue heeler just sits there with this 'I thought you were my best friend n you do THIS to me!!' look on his face. He seems to know that struggling only prolongs the agony.

Yeah I have to not play squash for a week or two the doctor said yesterday :/ Already going nuts. Rang round telling people who needed telling so replacements could be arranged. Getting twitchy. Luckily she gave me gooooooooood drugs for the pain *sigh*. *relax* mmmmm yeah floating flooooooating damn baby yeah.codeine nnnnnnnnnice couldnt give me pethadine *grumble* I said oh you can just jab me in the butt with a needle I know you cant prescribe it. She agreed peth was wonderful stuff - last time she had it she enjoyed wandering through her garden looking at the flowers ROFL . My doc is cool.

Ok I need sugar so Im outa here.

KASSI WHERE ARE YOUOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU being 'away' on MSN is NOT exactly 'being' online damnit. People are worried. Questions may be asked in parliament.

2 comments:

Kassi said...

I'm really really sorry that the necessity of my having to earn an income interferes with my ability to chat online with you :P

New job's a bit not quite what I was expecting ... will fill you in later :P

Lisa said...

Yep, I popped in here the other day and lo and behold, there was this huge kick ass title going on at the top lol. Seems to have worked though eh? People are saying stuff in your comments, yay!

and now that I see your doc has told you NOT to play squash for a week or two (please note the "OR TWO"!) I can understand where all this writing has come from. lol