Monday, May 22, 2006

hey hey hi (No Im not fat Albert)

nah nah nah hows the rest of the song goooooooo (hey hey hi)
We went to a swapmeet on saturday. Shit n sticks it was cold on Saturday night. I gotta fill up my gas bottle n get a little heater attachment. I used to have one but it mysteriously vanished along with lots of my other stuff. I acquired a thermo-rest blow up matress (NOO rocky not a blow up doll I leave those to you - blonde with big tits if i remember correctly) which sorta kept the cold away from my underneath regions. But 2 jumpers, a quilt under me, a blanket AND a dooner over the top n I was still freezing my large buttoff. anyway we had an ok day on sunday (yesterday derr). Got rid of some more stuff we no longer need. Even sold a squash racket (dont die of shock now). Hell I even sold some books. Rocky just fainted you all know.

I take the girl down to Melbourne on wednesday to visit her parents for 2 weeks. She would normally fly down but there is apparently some stuff there which needs to come back here which the airlines wont take (bastards). So we drive down. I drive down in other words. Ima try to go watch some premier league squash (ahh bugger THATS what I was gonna look up online!!) while Im down there at the centre they used for the commonwealth games. Maybe

Anyway I hope everyone is well.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I thought it was "na na naaa na, na na naaa na, hey heeeey, get ya gear off" no? oh ok lol

So you were cold huh? and what is it that you have to drive down to Melbourne to get? I'm just curious to find out what it is that the airline won't take.

Hope you get to see some of that premier league squash stuff you're going on about.

We're all well thanks (besides the stinky weather at the moment), hope you're doing well too...have a good trip on Wednesday. Safe home.