Thursday, May 11, 2006

another day another something or other

had another session with the lad today.
He is improving steadily. Partly poslishing of technique n partly he is feeling a bit more into it now he is training with someone who doesnt tell him he is shit every 5 seconds. Doesnt help. he is lucky too in that hhis young lady is NOT a 'hunnido' ie 'hunni do this hunni do that hunni you never spend any time with me youre always off playing *insert spport here*' note tiger woods' game dropped off after he met that bird he is doing. His dad called her a hunnido straight out. The lad has found a keeper basically - she knows when he is on the squash court he isnt out getting shit faced with his smelly mates etc.

I go to the docs again tomorrow to get more codeine forte prescriptions (oh n asthma meds too) as my leg is still painful when the drugs wear off. Ive decided (lisa youll like this) to not play the two winter comps available but rather give the ole driveshaft a rest n just do some serious gym work strenghtening. Started my diet yesterday too. Again. Tired of being fat.Fat n slow. I wanna know , if Im slow its cuz Im slow not cuz I'm a fat git. Mostly though it is just TOO frustrating playing people I think fairly seriously I could beat if I wasnt carrying the equivalent of Catherine Zeta Jones on my back (if it was HER on my back the only thing Id be complaining about is why she isnt on my front with her legs wrapped..... never mind Ima save that mental pic fer later). That means everyone in this town btw. Shit I can run em hard as it is. grrrrr

Found out theres a bloke in my old home town with my name (which is a bit unusual after all) who is a traffic expert. Which I think is rather funny given I flog on about road safety sometimes here. Hell he was even involved in some stuff 2 doors up form where an exgf lived. I mean really my old stomping ground. Mebbe it is identity theft... nah.. though I did get in trouble about 15 years ago in a small town in northern NSW as there was a bloke by the same name who drove the exact same type little orange renault as I did. The number plate was only 1 digit different. The only way to tell em apart was his had roof racks. Guy was apparently a right prick too. We had heaps of trouble with the cops until i went into the copshop n told them in no uncertain terms i WASNT the guy they thought i was. Get it through yer skulls. Amazingly we didnt have any more trouble after that as they actually checked it out n issued a note pointing out that MY rego number was NOT the arsehole blokes' car but the innocent law abiding dudes'. Cops are ok if ya give em a chance mostly. Here anyway. Unless yer a habitual crim - then youve forfeited ya right to a fair go i reckon. Cop it sweet - yer a jerkoff anyway.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Well, yes, I am rather impressed that you won't be playing the two winter competitions available. I see you are growing up and resting your body instead. Good boy *pat on head*

So you're going to write almost a daily essay and THEN bugger off for two weeks and we'll not hear from you at all right? Hell, at least it'll give me a break from reading ya lol

Good luck with the diet and the strengthening exercises at the gym. With your now fab lean mean strong body, you may be able to snag that Catherine for your back afterall.

And yeah I rather like cops...my brother is one over your way. I sent him a text message the other night...didn't hear back til 2 days later. "Sorry about the delay, was on a riot training course. Spent the last 3 days in the dark having stuff thrown at me"
And he thinks that'll make me feel better about his job?? lol

I love the hunnido description...and the fact that your dog is a bloke dog. very cool lol

Lisa said...

my god, no wonder I have trouble putting up daily posts of my own lately....I'm too busy writing them in your comments section!