Monday, January 07, 2008

we wanna we wanna wii cricket game

so why cant we get a wii cricket game?
seems like a bloody NATURAL
one site suggested it wouldnt be popular enough...
apparently EVERY Wii owned in australia, New Zealand, South Afrca, India, Pakistan and the UK isnt enough platforms?
I frnakly cant believe they DIDNT launch it with a cricket game
the baseball game is POX ridden.
The boxing game is fun plus though.
tennis was ok
they should do a Wii game fer squash too. Itd be awesome.

Cant find the charger for my Motorola razr
spewing. It isnt at the gurls parents they checked
it isnt in any of our bags
we went through ALL of them
it isnt in the car it has been emptied.

1 comment:

Kassi said...

I am so glad I don't play cricket.

I get enough insults in my normal everyday life without standing in the baking sun with zinc on my nose surrounded by a bunch of guys in tight white trousers and asking for more ...

Remember when cricket used to be about runs, not press conferences ?