Tuesday, January 22, 2008

hello world Im Mr Ed

Sometimes I feel like a talking horse. Everyone is amused but noone really listens or gives a fuck what you say.

Got accused of being a 'parent spectator' n turning someones blog into a shouting match (see *I* can misquote shit ppl say as well as anyone, except i generally choose not to). Heres the tip:

If you DONT want it commented on DONT put it on your blog! You poor folk who read mine can comment freely on anything said here whether you agree or disagree. If I dont like it but it makes sense Ima suck it up. N DONT fucking misquote me or adulterate what I say THEN have the NERVE to have a go at me for what YOU say I said which ISNT what i ACTUALLY said! Got it Leilani? The fact YOU commented is what turned it into a tennis match.Here it is... I couldnt give a shit about the 2nd n 3rd ppl involved in that sordid little triangle. I was only concerned for the welbeing of the person who's blog it is on the principle 'help your friends fuck your enemies' enemies losely stretched to include anyone *I* dont know. I could care less about the mental health of the 2 blokes involved. Dont know them dont care a shit. Worry about the gal whos blog it is however. So suck on that.

Cricket was called off this past weekend. PFFT
rain? that wasnt rain. That was some water falling from the sky in a generally downward direction. What was worse no hotties of ANY age group wandering about in 2/10 of fuck all cuz of the afforementioned water.

We have a grudge match with Bligh Park 5th grade on Monday (public holiday for Australia Day) hope we ahem heheh flog them like a rented mule (thanks Iron Mike that expression totally rocks).

No comments: