Friday, January 27, 2006

hmmm makes you think eh

so we went totally egghead n watched a Star Trek next gen DVD today.
had Joe Piscopo in it. Now I have just looked at his website n noted he seems a well known person in North America. Fair enough. Outside two one line references to him in the Simpsons I dont think ive ever heard of him.

So we watched the DVD. Then we watched the simpsons. Guess which episode was on?
Yep. This was two shows one after the other. I have NEVER seen the bloke b4 to my knowledge.

On top of that I mentioned to the gurl this morning how i used to see ***** all the time driving round Bathurst **** comes from a small town we used to live in.

So about 10 minutes later we drive into town n who do we see? Now I havent seen **** driving abiout for at least 6 months.

Dunno where Wind River, Wyoming is (ok smart arses it is in Wyoming USA). But I imagine it is a one horse town in the middle of no-where - which happened to be mentioned in the last TWO books I read. One a scifi novel set in the 4000th century. The other a sort of horror/serial killer drama set in new Jersey in the here and now.
Just googled Wind River
Applied for the information packet
looks like a lovely place eh. Pity about what they do to it in 3960AD LOL

anyone know a good way to go to sleep?
I havent had more than 2 minute micro sleeps in about 2 weeks :/

3 comments:

Kassi said...

Sleeping is over-rated ;P

Lisa said...

I'm sorry I don't have any special way to get some sleep, it just happens to me...sometimes when I don't want it to lol

A few weeks ago I was having afternoon naps because I seemed to be so tired all the time, had my iron checked out...it's fine, so who the hell knows?

Course that doesn't help you with your non-sleeping dilemma eh? The other night I went to bed at 8.00 cos I was so knackered...slept right through til 6am...that's almost 10 hours!

I like my sleep and without it, I'm pretty unbearable to live with.

Kassi said...

Where aaaaaaarrrreeee youuuuuu ?!?!