Sunday, December 09, 2007

Reality Clap the new show featuring Kevin 'Ima smug git' Rudd

This blog has NOTHING to do with the topic I just loved the 'reality clap' I came up with as an expression SO much I felt it should be in a topic hah.

Cricket yesterday
what a triumph!
we won even though we fielded like disinterested cows. the bowlers probably won it as they restricted the enemy to bugger all runs in the 2nd half of their batting inning. As ever MikroBocks Capoffnic contributed a fighting nought not out down the batting order.happy?

I think Ive finally got my batting sorted as i was happy with how i struck the ball for 25. Got out chasing quick runs at the death with a runner as Id hurt my ankle.
Ive bowed to the inevitable n moved my hands back together on the handle n immediately felt I as hitting the ball cleaner (yeah yeah you were right tape worm).

Swapped the increasingly faithless Peugeot for the younger n happily more running Ford Futura wagon today. Had to empty it of all the swapmeet shite wot had been in it from the Bendigo swap. Took about an hour to empty (no i was NOT working my guts out n it was STILL hot n sweaty ) then I went down to the carwash n washed n vacced it. The car nearly fainted from shock. Its not as nice to drive comfortwise but shit 4 litres n 6 cylinders goes better than 2 litres n 4 cylinders lol.

Now Ive had some codeine n Im feeling a nicely toasted feeling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you swapped your pug for a ford, honastly, thats disgraceful

Iron Mike said...

Cheery news from the field of Cricket!
I have a request. No pressure but if you have a mind to write about what interests you in ancient history, i would be mighty attentive. None in my little circle has that bug. Got another post up and you keep your hands together.---Mike