Monday, December 24, 2007

Bloody Melbourne

Does it ever NOT rain in Melbourne when I come down here??@@???
It rained all the trip down. I had to stop at Tarrcutta to add water to the radiator top bottle. 3 hours later it was cool enough to add coolant. Pissing down rain... middle of the night... not happy jan.

Christmas is tomorrow. Yay. that means ONE more sleep til the Boxing Day Test Match Australia versus India. I think I look forward to India touring more than England as I get to see VVS Laxmann, rahul Dravid and the little Master himself Sachin Tendulkar batting. Not to mention anil Kumble bowling. Pity they dont have much in the way of fast bowlers. This is the team that flogged Australia in umm 02ish after being forced to follow on. They batted n batted n batted then rolled us in our 3nd innings. Wonderful stuff. they are a wonderful side on paper. It is truly unfortunate that they do not tour very well.

Anyone out there feeling very generous?
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Vintage-PEUGEOT-racing-bicycle-1977-mint-condition_W0QQitemZ270198190252QQihZ017QQcategoryZ420QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638.m122

feel free to buy n ship to mongoose!!! It would look lovely in my collection along side my $40 peugeot racer. This is a much nicer bike than my current mount.

I'm currently on a Toshiba Portege with a free wireless connexion woohoo free!!
The gurls' dad owns the puter. Ive no idea who owns the internet connexion. Its abit faster than dialup eh... 24MBS up to 50MBS smoking!

Thinking about joining a gym instead of getting broadband. I think the benefits will outweigh broadband. IE getting fit again as I was b4 we left Bathurst. I am getting tired of collapsing after running 17 singles at cricket. Pathetic. Didnt struggle like that last year. Too fat too.

No comments: