Friday, September 08, 2006

so whats been happening

well finally
the blog god decided to lock me out for some reason.

not that anything outrageously exciting has happened here.

the gurl went to sydney for some balance tests on wednesday. I got to sit around creatively perving on all the cute nurses. I now know where all the cute nurses in NSW get sent (they DONT get sent to Bathurst or Windsor). So that didnt hurt toooo much (4 hours watching delightful young and delicious more senior women wandering about in front of me mmmmmm). See in my bio it SAYS im an old perv.

Looks like we are moving back to sydney. The gurl keeps getting sent there for tests etc. I has taken a while to convince her that just because we made the decision doesnt mean we have to start shifting shit immediately. She always wants to put the cart in front of the damned horse.

I found out how heavy encyclopedias are last week. Bought a whole set of world books for $5. Dont look like theyve ever been opened. Bloody heavy in a box though.

Someone mentioned squash the other day i said 'yeah.... I remember that' Havent played much lately. Just seemed to not get round to it. What it means is the victim is getting cheeky enough to beat me once in a while... cant have that so Im moving to sydney lol.

Looks like we licked the last problem in the peugeot. had a bad earth somewhere which was draining the battery. yay

seeyas tomorree

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hope all is going well for your lady, sounds like she has to have so many tests poor thing.

I suspect the "no squashing" thing has actually got your body feeling a little relieved. Can I assume that you've not injured yourself of late?? lol