Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Been moving.
Many trips to the storage unit...check
many trips to the Salvos shop...check
many trips to dads' garage (4 hour round trip over the mountains)...check.I am now blogging on an old olsd Toshiba notebook which I finally finally hooked up to that thar innernet thingy. So if I make any typos stiff - I dont have my fave microsoft bendy keyboard.
I dislike how my backyard looks like a bomb went off in it whenever we move. No I am not a neat freak (though i suspect my mothers' OCD cleaning compulsion did in fact rub off a little).
Organised the carpet steam cleaning today for next week. Shits me. I used t odo it for a lliving and would likely do a better job with the little hire machines from woolworths than the guy with the truck we have hired. But nooo the real estate agents require a receipt for professional services - like I am not gonna be more motivated to save my bond!!

Thank god we have a wagon now though. Stuff just disappears into it.

Oh yeah
Rockmeister I will not be in Sydney at the end of Sept. We are going to Melbourne for a week as it is the gurls' nieces' 3rd birthday n she is rather taken with me for some reason. So we have to go down there.

Hmmm
I am not catholic. Dont believe. Looking for a sticker reading 'born again pagan'.
But SHIT if i dont wish the Pope would call for a damned crusade. They wanna flippin jihad ok... WE wanna crusade against militant morons who are still living in the 12th century. You dickheads PROVED the fat old german dress wearers' point rather neatly by your on cue, scripted, leqad about like cattle by the nose reactions. youre being played you sons of silly people.

Recent news from afghanistan.
australian soldiers 150
Taliban shitwits 3 (counting 6 wounded as, well,.... you know)
GIVE UP. our blokes are better trained, better equipped and not as stupid as your lot.
as for those wankers groaning about our troops making vids of some harmless horseplay LIGHTEN UP. You go get shot at every day n see ifn you dont get some gallows humour going.

Crikey...
I am still having trouble believe steve irwin is gone.

1 comment:

Jacky said...

Moving to a new home, sounds exciting. I can't offer you any help or tips, since I live in a rather small place. I hope you settle in soon and enjoy the place.


thank you, for commenting. I never thought anyone would ever find my blog, be it stranger or friend.

as time passes many of my friends fail the test, I can count one friend that is close like family, but the rest bunch of slackers.