Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Hamster At 500KPH

Hammond you GIT
Not only do I have to deal with a gurl gutted by Steve Irwins' passing then YOU go n prove what a twat you are n try vehiclur suicide at 500KPH.
Yes you are her favourite Topgear dude.

Hope you get better soon n get back to smashing caravans into each other.
BTW I reckon your cheap sports coupe comparo was missing a natural selection - the Renault Fuego. Ok not as fast as some of the other cars shown but I bet for the pittance you were paying you could have gotten one in rather good nick. Also the old series Alfetta GTV too was ignored.

God Im tired of public school communists i mean teachers bleating about government money going to private schools. I mean... obviously they think the parents who send their kids to private schools DONT pay taxes - unlike those unemployed etc who send their kids to public schools.... who DONT pay tax. They bleat on about lack of funds like it is a new thing! I remember when I was at school it was ALWAYS short of cash.

as for those 'entertainers' who refused to go to Iraq well we wont be buying your records anymore either - dont support the war support our troops.

God Italy hqas a gay national anthem. Anyone who whines about the Australian one orta listen to some others.

fingers crossed Osama Bin Ladin has died of some particularly noxious disease. I am not getting my hopes up though.

I intend to learn to surf soon.
yeah shut up laughing up the back there.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

So you're moved now and settled? or are you still moving? I saw on the news the other night that Hammond might actually be ok, some brain damage but they reckon he'll be back doing that crazy shit again soon (which makes me wonder if he wasn't already brain damaged before the accident!).

Kassi said...

You're learning to surf? How cool !!! I think that'd be kinda cool ... if I actually liked water, and sand, and had something resembling balance ...

(PS : tried ice hockey ... don't think it's an event that will be repeated. But you gotta try these things, right ???)

Kassi said...

Hey goosey ... where arrrrrreeeee youuuuuuu ?!?!?