Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Boy howdy what fun

Lisa I think you like 2 1/2 men cuz of charlie sheen .... I like it cuz i htink Rose is hot (aside from it being funny).

What a rip
Jules got punted from Skating with the Stars.
The ONLY reason bloody Lara Bingle gets through is cuz of her smile.
The ONLY reason bloody Jake Wall gets through is cuz the chicks all go awwwwwwwww.
SHE doesnt do more than FUCK ALL actual skating in any one routine n neither does he.
And Im dirty cuz I thought JUles' partner Kristina was juuust as cute as a button

AAnd as far as I am concerned Torvill & Dean are still the best pair around. I reckon they could still do well competitively.

The gurl reckons every time I take a 2nd diabetes tablet I start vomiting. I think it is just coincidence. I think theyre working slowly but surely. All my clothes feel a bit looser. I feel better too.

Rocky you dope
the 'you sunk my battleship' was a simpsons reference.
I have NO idea what movie you are refering to.

heh mate I just finished reading Livys' account of the 2nd Punic War... only what? 13 years AFTER I did the course at uni for it. No... I NEVER read any of it when I did the assignments - if you can't cobble together a decent essay 'quoting' livy from modern texts then ya not trying eh? I actually found it rather engrossing! Not REEEEAL sure why scipio was given such a wrap though. Just took up the Augustan Histories. Then Ima revisit that anti- imperial diatribe more commonly known as Procopius' Secret History. no I am NOT gonna try to wade through Thucydides EVER. Never indeed have I read it cover to cover. Never will I. BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
May try wading through Polybius again though to find out what REALLY happened in the 2nd Punic.

Got grading tonight for squash again. I never really do well at grading for some reason. Hopefully tonight is different as I have not swamped myself with squash lately. Been a bit lazy tell the truth. I think sometimes I go to grading having too much play under my belt. Just a bit jaded. Past the peak sorta.

Mum is quietly hinting here n there that maybe we should move back down to sydney.
I dont really want to - but it would be a touch more convenient in many ways - the gurl could get a psych nurse she actually likes mebbe? Probably better services too. Cheaper fuel, cheaper food, dearer rent... hmmmz.

Whatever should I do?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I haven't got time to read all this tonight, but I did catch the top paragraph (how could I not? it does have my name in it afterall lol)

so the only thing I'm going to say tonight is...I like 2 and a half men because I think it's good comedy (and Rose is warped dear, just sayin'). Personally, I'm not much of a Charlie Sheen fan at all.

So there *pokes tongue*

Lisa said...

And if you move to Sydney make sure I know...so that when I come over to visit my brother I can catch up with you and the gurl in person too ok?

(And I loved Torvill and Dean, but don't tell anyone ok? lol)

Mongooser said...

maybeeee
and arrrr yes i remember the scene now. They played battleships with death.
not quite the same as all the oldies sitting around at bingo n every time someone calls out a bingo number one of them says 'you sank my battleship' n they all crack up laughing.
but i can see how someone of your limited faculties could get confused.