Monday, July 03, 2006

stuff n stuff

I think my eyesight is getting better
Everything looks a little sharper n better defined.
i feel a bit better too. Maybe the drugs are starting to work a little.

Bought new Nikes on Saturday. As i mentioned somewhere else I have been running about in shoes 2 sizes too big. I have now rectified that. Got dead sexy new nikes (superceded model on sspecial - totally poor I never buy this generation stuff, always stuff I can get at a big dscount. Hell I have been looking at swapmeets for 2nd hand shoes even).finally I dont run like a spaz anymore! The gurl wasnt too unhappy about me getting a pair as the last lot I got that actually FIT I bought in 2000, and I still wear them even though they are totally flogged.

Hopefully i will start to get back some of the fitness I lost through injury.

What a surprise eh?
A girl on Dont Bother 6 here was assaulted by 2 of the male housemembers. Time this sad sad show was axed. Time to admit that the latest bunch are all insipid idiots.
Lets face it - mix a bunch of stone age guys who are barely able to keep their knuckles from dragging, combined IQ smaller than their average shoe size, with too much booze (the shows' producers are to blame for that) and scantily clad young women who are about as smart as their MP3 players, and it is a surprise something like this hasnt happened before. That this show has continued so long is proof that our society is totally decadent. Remember what happened to Rome. The barbarians stormed the walls folks.

l8r

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I don't understand...didn't you just buy a pair of Nikes? How many pairs of the damn shoes do you need? maybe I'm just confused and when you mean "bough new nikes on saturday" you actually mean a saturday several weeks ago *confused*

Think I saw something on the news over here about that sexual assault case on BB...did they stop the entire show because of that? Have to admit I didn't take too much notice of it lol

Glad to hear you're feeling better, can see better and the drugs are possibly make some of that happen. Yay!

Kassi said...

Can I just point out that I always READ ... I just don't always COMMENT cos sometimes I'm at a loss for words. But as Lisa said, it's great to have some answers and hear the drugs are working for you. I can also totally relate to the whol "having the right shoes" thing ... I know how much better I felt when I finally got the right shoes for RUNNING rather than gym work :P

Lisa said...

OI! Where you at you Aussie bloke you?!

I'm starting to wonder if they've shoved you in a hospital bed with all the injuries you appear so good at attracting.

Come back, just for a minute and let us know you're ok? I do hope so.