Sunday, July 30, 2006

ARGHHHHHHHHHH what a MESS!!!!

We had shit EVERYWHERE yesterday.
Sorting stuff out for swapmeeting, stuff to go to the Salvos, stuff to go in the round file.
Burnt MORE money (sighhhh bins for stuff to put in the trailer).

Emptied the garden shed (stupid tiny shed... dont they KNOW blokes like BIG sheds to put stuff in??) Rearranged stuff. Rang my father to ask him what the weird looking grey thing with wheels, and a big red engine with the label 'briggs and stratton Quantom 50' was. He said 'sounds like a lawn mower' n then I cracked up laughing. See we dont get to use it much ... been here 2 years in October n its come out of the shed ONCE. So yesterday I hung it up on the wall of the shed. INSTANT floor space. Shit those things take up space! Helps not to throw stuff on the floor which could be put on the steel shelves I installed when we moved in!

I (we) have nearly 200 teddy bears of various shapes n sizes. I made the mistake of selling about 20 used Careflight bears (particular teddy sold by Careflight which is a medical emergency unit here in NSW)at a swap. Now everyone buys us bloody bears (ok ok dad bought a BOX full for $2) to sell.
I am gonna get a strip of velcro on one shoulder of my swapmeet shirt, n stick the Careflight bear i call 'Nudey Pilot Bear' (they all come with little flying or medical based outfits on, so you can have a pilot, or a doorman for the helicopter, a nurse, nurse in the helicopter, doctor, etc). I call him that cuz whoever had him b4 took his little leather jacket off n left his little leather flying cap. Ima ask him if someone makes an offer on something 'surright???' n then do the whole ventriloquist 'yeahhh surright' like the bear is approving the deal . This on top of wearing my Viking helmet. Dad wears red suspenders (NOT the leg type). I am gonna wear my viking helmet! heh

1 comment:

Monica said...

Hi, you have a funny blog here...likable. :) Sort of reminds me of Dave Barry.

I wanted to pop over and say thank you for visiting my blog. My son is out of the army and safe and starting college next month. My younger son will head to Marine basic in January.

Take care and have a great weekend!