Wednesday, December 07, 2005

just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water

stupid leg
yeah stupid damn leg

pulled a groin muscle the other day (no not THAT one). hurts it do when that happens. Hobble hobble ouchy ouchy ouchy no more squash n gym fer at least a week. Going even crazier :/

Going to mum n dads' again tomorrow we are pulling the front suspension struts out of mums' old (slighter errrr shorter) Peugeot n bunging them into mine. My left front shock is totally buggered. Looking forward to my beast handling n rriding like a Peugeot again (yay). Seems like we get to visit the parents every fortnight or so lately. I hope to also steal the front seats from her car. They are totally the wrong trim colour but I frankly could care less about that as my seat has frayed on the back squab bolster where you rub getting in and out. and theyve done about 600,000kms so theyre finally up fer wearing out I guess. Mums' car only has about 300,000 on the clock so the seats look near new. Hope to fix the exhaust once n for all too it is totally shitting me. Then soonish in the new year I'm be up fer front tyres (well... rears really but the current fronts are going on the back so the new ones will be on the front) Michelin XMV1 $125 per tyre hmmm not as much as I expected. sweet.


Petrol is coming down again. you know itll go up just b4 xmas again though. bloody bandits.
'


One of the local idiots is screaming at her kid as I write. I reckon she is 3 streets over giving it total what for. Poor kid. dunno wtf he/she did but it surely cant be worth the entire suburb hearing about it. Swearing this n that n the other doesnt seem like a good way to raise a kid but what do I know eh.

My relationship with the cat is improving slowly. He gets out of my way when he sees me coming AND he sometimes actually leaves the room. I call this progress. Now if I can convince the little freak to just wander off n not come home it will be perfect.

we have ALL our Xmas shopping done!
ner ner ner... done and done. First time in HISTORY. No dealing with stressed out braindamaged people rushing about not looking where they are going n abusing you fer making 15 unsuccessful attempts to avoid them running into you. bastards. I will miss knocking little johnnies n jennies over as they wander about in their childish lack of awareness, heads jammed up their arses. I dont give way for your kids unless I know them. You have NO claim on my due care n attention beyond what is reasonable in avoiding flattening said kids unless they are directly in my care, related or friends' children. Otherwise they best watch where the hell theyre going!! OK ok I DO swerve for them on the road but only cuz the paperwork is too too painful.


What drives me crazy 1242452....

email spam from fuggin AMERICA labeled 'offer only available to U.S. residents' so... DONT send it to email addies .com.au bastards n I wont fire bomb ya damn office if i ever find out where it is. pricks.

Seeyas in a couple of days

1 comment:

Lisa said...

hm, I read this 2 days ago, where'd my comment go? How odd. Now i can't remember what the hell I said, pfft.

ah well, Hi Mongoose anyway! lol