Wednesday, November 14, 2007

So Its Raining Like a Bastard

Luckily ive been in Melbourne since last Thursday (it is now the 13th you work it out). At home it has been raining like, well, see above eh. I was mucho disappointed to be missing 2 weeks of cricket but instead have missed nothing ehehehe.

Ive scored 3 cool things here in melbourne. This is beginning to be a habit microbox.
I bought a Raleigh 10 speed racer for the princely ransom of $10. It is in super condition. It even has the original Raleigh branded tyres installed STILL holding air. It is now officially my melbourne rider.

I am now the proud owner of a Motorola Razr shoephone. Camera, mp3 player, big numbers for my stubby fingers to hit AND it is easy to send txt msgs which was handy as i won 60 free sms's when I recharged my phone. Sweet. The poor girl who now has my fathers' old shoephone number as she received a couple of my txts by mistake lol. She ended up ringing me to ask me why.

I found a 700c front wheel for my Peugeot. It is a Shimano Altus in aluminium. The bearings are sweet and the rim is i think perfect. I MAY shout it an actual new tyre and tube. Not bent or buckled. $5 at the Geelong recycling centre. Pity its rear friend was not present :/ as it is the rear wheel I really need. The current rear has 2 spokes broken and is not as straight as it once was when it was a newer younger steel microbox wheel.

I hope my dog is not annoying my mum tooooo much hehhe. She is visiting while I am in Victoria. We go to Bendigo on friday then home monday.

1 comment:

Kassi said...

I'm a slack witch ... I know I know I know ... beat me with a stick ... I'm so tired I probably wouldn't even notice ... although you'd have to find me at home for long enough to actually hit me with aforementioned stick, so good luck with that ...

Haven't done housework since about ... umm, when was I home last ... September ??? You can't just draw in the dust on my bookshelves, it's soooo thick I'm pretty sure you could build things outta it ... I gotta find me a cleaner !!!

Gotta go sleep ... see you around soon ... :)