Monday, March 27, 2006

dunno what ima go about today

ok
jenna elfman looks too hot fer words in a purple figure hugging dress. Should almost be illegal to look that good.

Lisa you'll laugh
I sprained my ankle on saturday afternoon :/ damnit

Tom Cruise you might be a rich movie star type but yer a prat. I figure if you HAD medical degrees youd be parading them about. As you don't seem to be I will assume you don't have them. So
SHUT yer fat yap about shit you know nothing about. Your moron opinion is as ill-informed n brainwashed religio-crap as when the stupid church reckoned mental illness was possession by the devil. Lets face it the catholic #@$#!@%&*%#%@$^ church has gotten over that idea n they DEFINE monolithic moronic creaky attitude. Hell at leas the catholics purport to follow someone who said reasonably decent shit like love ya neighbour etc not 'zorkon raised the antigrav shields n hit re-ignite before the quarton battlecruisers could destroy his small craft' or some such BS. You know dont you that starting a religion is a TAX SHELTER. I reckon elron is shitting himself laughing wherever he is right now. poor poor Katie Holmes. Thank god our Niki isnt involved with you anymore ya nutbag.
Hope like HELL you get schizophrenia or develop depression when ya next 10 movies flop like a fat guy in a diving pool. Suck shit ya prick. go play dressup in ya mums' wardrobe. again.
ok got that off my chest lol

congrats to my mate rockape on the birth of his son. 10 pound eh... shit mate... yer poor missus...



so the games are over fer another 4 years. I'd like to take this opportunity to say suffer in ya jocks the rest of the commonwealth!!! WE RULE. heh.
N wasnt it nice to have a 2 week sporting period without those nasty arrogant americans spoiling it fer everyone else.

4 comments:

BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

10 pounds, wow, that is one big baby.

Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Kassi said...

Ya know goosey ... took me about three sprint races wondering where the hell all the Yanks were before I clicked that it was the COMMONWEALTH games ;P

BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

As an advocate for those who suffer from mental illness, I too was stunned by Tom Cruise's lack of insight on this issue.

Lisa said...

wow, that was quite the vent about Mr Cruise. An understable one though, sometimes those celebrity types don't think before they utter something that will end up splashed across the papers. Our Prime Minister has a knack for it as well lol

So you sprained your ankle huh? My god, I have no many things to say about that but I'll wish you a speedy recovery instead (I always seem to be wishing you that! lol)