Wednesday, September 19, 2007

stupid stupid stupid

Me that is. went down n had a bit of cricket practice this morning didnt I? Stupid knee. Stupid me. Stupid stupid stupid.
I started taking glucosamine again. That seems to have a positive effect. Feels somewhat better. Still, the turn and pivot on my right knee as I bowl definitely is not good.

Still havent fixed my Peugeot rear wheel yet. Decided I couldnt be arsed today. Helped my mate pick up some fertiliser instead.

Took one of the girls' tramadols last night. Ahhhhh Now THATS a pain reliever!!
Good lord give these out wherever you think there will be a riot or some such. theyll calm ppl the hell down in about 20 minutes.

well

Dont you love winning a competition THEN finding out it is elegible to UK n Rep Of Ireland residents only. We are talking about guaranteed 250 pounds up to 1,000,000 with various in between depending what number we get. But we cant claim it.
Gunna see who we know in ENgland.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stupid, that sounds alot like you LOL

Kassi said...

I know I know, I never call, I never write ... I'm a crap friend ...

Did I mention I bought a new car ? And that I now know how to complete a GST return ? And that it's the last day of term tomorrow, so I have nearly two whole weeks off work in which to catch up with emailing and blogging and reminding people who I am seeing as it's been so bloody long ...

Oh yeah, and did you know that in ten days it'll be a whole freakin' year since I buggered my shoulder, and I STILL can't play squash again yet ?!?!?