Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Havent We had Some Rain?

5 days of amazing rainfall.
I keep waiting for the city folk to proclaim the drought is over.
Newcastle copped it hard with the floods.

Something I wanna get off my chest about home interest rates...

It isnt interest rates going up that is to blame for people losing their homes.
If you can't afford a .5% interest rate rise YOU BORROWED TOO MUCH MONEY. Simple as that. If you are put under stress by that piddly amount rise you have a house you couldnt afford when you bought it

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Well said...I agree with you.

Hope YOU and your lady haven't had to deal with the floods personally. It's been a while since you wrote, hope that doesn't mean you're rowing your way down the main street hun.

And yeah, I'm still reading you ya know...may not seem like it, but I come on over to check out what you're up to...wouldn't want to miss out on anything lol

Anonymous said...

Preach it!