Wednesday, November 15, 2006

stupid cops, dumb politicians etc

So the cops think it is ok to turn in front of 6 lines of traffic to pursue some outrageous criminal doing 110KPH in a 100 zone. Sounds bloody silly to me.

On the one hand I am happy that fat shit 'alleged' kiddy fiddler Orkopoulous (fmr minister of aboriginal affairs) DIDNT manage to top himself. One the other hand It might be good if he succeeded. Glad he survived so that the criminals can treat him to some of the crud he inflicted on kids over the years. Pity he is gonna waste a PILE of taxpayers' money keeping the creep alive.

Well I failed dismally on Saturday at cricket. Made 3. Was shitting the entire time too. Couldnt move my feet. Couldnt see the ball. felt weird.

going to Bendigo tomorrow.
Hope everyone is ok.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I've read this post three times in the past couple of weeks..(and yeah I know, I finally commented lol)

Time for a new one...what's going down in your world goosie?? Inquiring minds want to know.

Hope you're all well :)