Monday, June 19, 2006

hey swingers

finally I feel human again

I have every episode of Stargate SG1 to watch... nine seasons... average of 15 episodes per season... plus the Atlantis offshoot. 170 plus hours... the gurls' brother loaned them to us on DVD.
watched up to half way through season 5 now... god my eyes are square.. but it is an interesting way to watch a show - you get to see the total development of the ideas and characters in a short space of time. Rather than watch one a week every now n then you get a good dose. Ive enjoyed it actually. it is my favourite scifi series anyway.

there isnt much on during the day anyway lol

well the soccer heads came down with a crash last night
as IF we could beat Brazil!!!
beat those damned english at the rugby though at least
payback....

now NSW needs to beat Queensland again
N rocky youve been amazingly restrained on the subject mate... feel free... they walloped us

wandered into that place.. whats it called... a gym? yeah a gym
today felt weird... everything was the same but different. I have lost SO much fitness this past 3 months of so what with injury and illness. Had a game of squash on the weekend. Went ok. played wednesday night n went shite. Not entirely unexpected I guess. My new shoes are good so thats a plus.

The 'new' car is nearly finished. Now all we have to do is get it registered in the gurls' name n everything is sweeeeet mate. Dad has had no trouble finding bits nor doing the repairs needed. Anyone who knows me knows I have 2 left fists with cars. I KNOW whats wrong but as for fixing it well i'm a spaz.

anyway

have a good time folks

2 comments:

Lisa said...

A gym, hmm, I've certainly been slacking off on any exercise of any kind in the past week or so. I've been sick :( and certainly not feeling much like physical exertion of any kind. Still, got back on the wagon today, so feeling slightly better.

How about those English getting into the quarter finals huh? Who woulda thought? lol

Glad to read the 'new' car is nearly finished. Take care now x

Mongooser said...

poor Lisa :/
being ill sucks

n rocky yeah it was a good steady opening bats score wasnt it. bastards.