Friday, April 21, 2006

is this blog eviiiiiiiiiil??

Well lets see if THIS one takes

Ive been trying to make a blog entry for on n off fer about 2 weeks now. Stupid thing. Keeps cancelling the damn entry or the server shits or my connexion quits BAHHHHHHHHHH.

so its ANZAC day on Tuesday. Who is with me? Ima go egg Stockland Mall cuz theyre gonna be OPEN from 1pm. Bastards. Is NOTHING sacred anymore??
I remember (cue music n think old fart remembering ) car yards which opened on ANZAC Day would have loads of people driving by throwing cartons of eggs on the displaying cars. Shops which dared open would get the ole ring their number from a phone booth n leave it off the hook treatment. Do it from 3 phoneboothes n most small businesses had no phones (here in Australia the receiver of a call hanging up does absolutely zip - only the caller can terminate the call).

Now they think its ok to 'honour our fallen by not opening until 1pm' screw you fascist pigs. STAY FUGGIN SHUT n go down to the RSL n buy a digger a beer yah carns. Australia Day we couldnt give shit what ya do - but STAY SHUT ON ANZAC DAY you twats.
There was a 'battlefield detectives' episode on last night in which a geologist who has obviously been bitten by the history bug 'discovered something which may revolutionise study of the Gallipoli campaign' - to whit - terrain played a major role in the Turkish victory.
Like noone before him had EVER had the brains to notice what a SHITE place it was to try to land troops in the face of enemy fire. The historian from the royal military college n the Turkish historians were clearly just humouring the burk. It was like they were all saying 'well DERRR just fuggin LOOK at it willya' under their breath.

Orright
anyone heard from kassi?
Um I gonna huve to gut on to the NZ pulice wubsite n ruport her mussing??
(*choke* *gasp* couldnt help mysulf surry) I miss talking to my kiwi bud.

Am still hobbling about from wednsday night - played three matches practically back to back. Had a red hot go in all three too. NOW i remember what my legs felt like after lots of work. Hot baths, 2 visits to the gym, lignament, none of it has helped - ima bite the bullet tonight n have half a codeine tablet to settle it down a bit.

We went to a little town up near Cessnock on monday morning where a market day was being held. Couldnt believe the number of people who showed up as this was really the middle of NOWHERE.

Welp

talk to you lot soon

2 comments:

Kassi said...

I know I know ... MIA ... AWOL ... whatever you want to call it ... my bad :( First I spent a few weeks sorting out stuff at work and preparing for our holiday, then we went up north for two weeks with no computer access ... but I'm back now, start new job tomorrow and promise not to go anywhere again for a very very long time :) :) :)

Lisa said...

Blogger has been playing up of late apparently. I recall years ago everything was always shut on ANZAC...all..day..long.

Now I guess they shut it down for half a day and think it's ok. I doubt that means the public care any less about their veterans though. The march through the centre of town always makes me cry.

Sorry to hear you're still hobbling about...why not just be done with it and invest in a wheelchair now dear, it appears that's where you could be headed anyway lol

Oh and I just heard from Kassi tonight, but I see she's already left her mark here so you should be a happy chappy by now :D