Friday, July 04, 2008

havent been here in a while eh

ok ok ive been slack i know
Ive been working so bite me. Im working split shifts - 4 hours on 4 off n 4 on again. Sit around doing jack chit in the middle of the day which is boring as watching grass grow.
Enjoy the driving however.
I scraped an illegally parked car the other day. dipshit. Me and him. Did no damage to either vehicle.
Lots of pretty girls walking round sydney town eh.

Going to the gym tomorrow. They MAY remember who i am LOL. Having said that Ive lost 9 kilos since i started work at the depot so im doing something right.

Thinking of buying my sisters Peugeot 306 2 door. they dont need it n I want something newer to drive every day. Time to retire the old 505 til i have enough money to rebuild it.

Oh yeah

My sister hada baby girl last friday so she is a week old today!
Her name is Peyton Olivia n luckily she takes after her uncle mongoose. IE shes a total cutey.

Ive decided to get another mobile fone on some form of capped plan. I can only call mebbe 4 ppl at the moment n my $50 credit is GORN just gorn.
Hate that
was ok while Bec n her mum n my mum n dad all had optus prepaid fones. Dont call Bec anymore... dont call her mum much either for obvious reasons. Been calling ppl off network lately n find i get about 12 minutes actual talk time after ive been texting a bit.

No comments: