Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Its me

Having a go at staying at home tonight.
Dunno how I will go really.

Ive applied for a position as a bus driver (trainee) with the State Transit Authority.
fingers crossed there then.

Beckys' lil dog (I guess my lil dog now) is still a little puzzled where mummy is. Every now n then she wanders over to the door at mums' n gazes out.

In compleatly who cares news Im 10 not out over night in our match against Riverstone. Opened the batting.

I went n got contact lenses from an old friend who is derr an optometrist. Cost less than half what I was quoted where I got my glasses. Theyre 14 use throwawys. Cant believe how much more comfortable they are than when I had contacts b4 (I mean 15 years ago). I love not having to wear glasses. I love being able to wear sunglasses. I love that my face is healing where the glasses were rubbing on my face. I can see my nose again!!

I cleaned my car the other day. It looks all shiney n is nice n clean inside etc.

We go down to Beckys' grave on the 15th as it is her birthday :( I am gonna go have a swim there opposite the cemetery


Hope everyone is ok out there.

3 comments:

Smithy said...

Good to hear from you today mate. Tried 30 different passwords to find out how to get back into this thing...stupid bloody choice in the first place. Rule number One...A safe password is also safe from YOU!!!

Iron Mike said...

Glad you are back up on this thing on my desk---Mike

Kassi said...

It's good to hear from you again :) Got your emails, thanks so much, they made me laugh in the midst of a totally crap week. I have single use contacts ... can only wear them six hours before I start blinking like a myopic owl ... apparently having kids changes your eye structure, and where I could go 24 hours wearing them BK (before kids) now I'm lucky if I can manage dinner and a movie ...