Sunday, February 11, 2007

3rd time lucky?

Here we go again

This is the THIRD time Ive tried to blog i the last 5 days. 
One minute its there the next it is just gorn. Freaking me out.
I lost what I reckon was about 3000 words on thursday night and about a thousand last night.

Played cricket yesterday. Made 35. Was annoying as I felt I should have made a hundred. Had the bowling at my total mercy until the sun got to me. Got a little dizzy. Oh well. The drinks break came a smidge too late to save me.

Blowed if i can remember what I was flogging on about the other night either.  I was flogging on I know that heh.

Some days timing is everything. I mowed the grass this morning. About ten minutes later it started raining like you wouldnt believe.

Tell me ladies
What do it all mean when a pretty young thing looks all embarrassed, lets her hair down n adjusts her breastic comfort/show levels when talking to a bloke? I know what I think it means.

Not real sure I believe it though.

I went to the pub after cricket last night. While it was a nice clean cheery place it reminded me of why I dislike pubs. Theyre full of drunk people or people seemingly attempting to gwt drunk. I am nt sure I like drunk people.
I wish the person who delivers our local newspaper would bother to trow it onto the FOOTPATH, not onto the damned road where it gets both wet and squished.
I also wish morons in shopping centres would notice when I have a full trolley n GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY when they are just wandering about doing jackshit.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

She adjusted her breasts right there in front of you?? Good God, does the woman have no dignity?? I'd not even turn my back on you to do that haha. Maybe she was hoping you'd help? Maybe they were so uncomfortable she didn't think what she was doing? Maybe she's a tart and wanted a bit from an older man? Sheesh. Sorry.

And I'm not keen on pubs much either, and purely BECAUSE of drunk people. I find them all rather dull and boring. Not to mention stinky lol

I'm astonished you've posted 3 times in the past week, bravooo!!

Lisa said...

shit, forgot to put my name in...this new blogger beta thing is screwing with my name *sigh*

Lisa is my name ok?? lol

Kassi said...

Personally I think it means she isn't interested in him in the slightest as a guy, cos girls don't do "readjustment" in front of guys they are trying to impress ...

And way to go with the posting, wish I could get half as motivated ...

Kassi said...

So come on ... write another post already !!!

Lisa said...

*cough cough*

Get you're arse into gear Goosey, we want to know what you're doin' el pronto!